THE KIDS BUNDLE
- What's Inside
- We know parents are working overtime these days, so we've decided to take some of the work we've been doing with school foods to ease the stress of scratch cooking & menu planning at home. This bundle includes prepared, ready-to-eat meals that cover three days of nutritious breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snacks (plus some fresh fruit and a homemade, delicious soup!) for your child.
· Packaged in individual trays for simple heat up in the oven or microwave
· Prepared fresh, with love
· Recognizable foods that kids get excited for
· Avoids processed foods
· Promotes local ingredients & old fashioned techniques
· Contactless delivery
Blueberry Muffin - Vegan, Contains Soy, Wheat
Yogurt Parfait - Contains Milk, Coconut
Waffles - Contains Eggs, Milk, Wheat
Roasted Chicken & Cous Cous - Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat
Mac & Cheese - Contains Milk, Wheat
Green Top Stackers - Contains Milk, Soy, Wheat
Sunflower Granola - Vegan
Carrot Sticks & Hummus - Vegan
Homeade Applesauce - Vegan
Baby Apples - Vegan
Chicken Noodle Soup - Contains Egg, Wheat
*Dishes may change due to availabilty
Salad greens are sourced from Paulette at Satur Farms. Paulette and her husband Eberhard have been farming out on the north fork of Long Island for the last 20 years. They were one of the first farms to work with us, allowing us to pick up from them along their route as we couldn't meet their order minimums at the time. Later we would work together with Satur to bring a lot of fresh produce from local farms to communities in need. These guys focus a lot on soil health in their fields, allowing field to "sleep" and regenerate—and these techniques get passed directly to you by way of really nutritious (and inherently delicious) greens as the base of this meal.
Last year we purchased a case of fresh turmeric instead of ground turmeric, so we picked it. It's now become a staple on the menu. It's bright orange and packed with nutrients, we'll set it up at the end of the line as a fixin' for your guess to top off their bowl or salad!
We just bought a pallet of cheese pumpkins from some neighbors of Paulette's out in Long Island to use in different dishes throughout the season. On this menu, they are the star of our Roasted Pumpkin Dish which is finished with sautéed mushrooms and pomegranate for a really seasonal feel.